C-ARM COMPATIBLE HYDRAULIC OT TABLE
Hydraulically operated table, ﬁve sections, radio-translucent tabletop with eccentric pillars. Full-length C-Arm compatible, having all surgical positions i.e. raising/Lowering,
Trendelenburg.reverse Trendelenburg, lateral tilt, ﬂexIre-ﬁex & chair position interchangeable
head and leg sections. All positions operated through cranks ﬁtted under the head end of the
table. Inbuilt kidney bridge Supplied complete with standard accessories and mattress. This is,
a hydraulic surgical table designed especially for Orthopedic, Neurology, Urology and ERCP Procedures. The table is constructed of stainless steel and other high-quality materials. The table is equipped with a large translucent top, for C-arm use.
- Hydraulic and Mechanical Operated.
- The base is eccentric for trouble-free C—ARM movements.
- Leg & Head section is interchangeable.
- Eccentric pillars
- Stainless ﬁtting
- Detachable head, leg and pelvic section
- Inbuilt kidney bridge
- Five sectional radio-translucent
- Base and cover made of attractive, easy to clean stainless steel.
- Sophisticated mechanics provide smooth, stepless articulation of the tabletop for precise patient positioning.